Canada House (Downtown Toronto)
- Has a walkscore of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities- The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- 1 minute walk to the Bremner Blvd Stop
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Waterfront Children’s Garden, Clarence Square and HTO Park West
|Project Name||Concord Canada House|
|Address||23 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5V 3M5|
|Architect:||Page and Steele/IBI|
|Storeys||75 and 68|
|Units Sizes||From 530 to 1,015 SqFt|
|Total Units||1,536 units|
|Vehicular Parking Spaces||724 spaces total|
At the corner of Spadina & Blue Jays Way you have a PERFECT Transit score and a Walk Score of 96/100! Everything you need is within walking distance.
Walking distance to Union Station is perfect for commuting in and out of the downtown core by TTC subway and GO Transit.