Time and Space Condos (Downtown Toronto)
Toronto Downtown’s most-anticipated condominium community: Time and Space.
- Developer – Developed by one of the most promising developers in GTA – Pemberton Group
- Mobility – 99/100 Walk Score, 100/100 Transit Score & proximity to Union Station and public transportation
- Location – 2 mins walk to King Street East Street Car Station, and within 15 mins walk to the following locations:
- Union Station
- Distillery District
- Starbucks, coffee Shops, restaurants & bars
- Financial District
- St. Lawrence Market
- Metro Supermarket, LCBO, Shoppers & Loblaws
- Strong rental demand – benefits from its location, proximity to financial district, government buildings and several educational institutions including the University of Toronto, George Brown College and Ryerson University.
- Rentability – neighbourhood vacancy rates below 1% with an average of less than 17 days on market
- Exclusive amenities – fitness centre, with a weight, cardio and yoga/Pilates rooms, theatre, games room, pool with cabanas and landscaped courtyard.
Pemberton Group has a long history of creating successful residential and commercial developments in many of the Greater Toronto Area’s best locations. Each Pemberton condominium community is built to the highest standard with attention to detail, cutting-edge recreational facilities, superb customer service and lasting value. At present, Pemberton Group has prestigious condominiums in various stages of development across the GTA including downtown and midtown Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Richmond Hill and Maple.
Restaurants, shops, grocery all in your door steps
|St. Lawrence Market||
5 mins by walk
|George Brown College||
4 mins by walk
|King Street East & Sherbourne St. Street Car||
2 mins by walk
10 mins by walk
|David Crombie Park||
5 min by walk
|Union Station & Financial District||
15 min by walk